EXPECTED HOURS: Monday through Friday, 6:30 am to 4:30 pm
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To assist with developing a strategy and operating plan to ensure the company has appropriate resources to support current forecasted business and projected growth. Responsible for maintaining inventory levels to meet business needs while minimizing carrying costs.
ESSENTIAL DUITES & EXPECTATIONS THAT THIS POSITION WILL ASSIST WITH:
- Purchase order management.
- Set inventory stocking levels.
- Implement and maintain inventory management system for accurate inventory reporting.
- Ordering all materials, parts and tooling. Setup locations in the inventory system for these items.
- Resolve quantity and quality problems with vendors.
- Dispatching materials and equipment efficiently to destinations from inventory and vendors.
- Develop, implement and maintain program/process for product rotation, shelf life maintenance and cycle out expired/obsolete inventory.
- Participate in physical inventory and make necessary adjustments.
- Safely operating forklifts and other equipment.
- Load & unload trucks as needed.
- Set up and Manage Tool inventory and management system.
- Check-in all incoming materials.
- Other duties to be assigned.
30 Days OR LESS EXPECTATIONS TO ASSIST WITH:
- Physical inventory count of all locations.
- Implement inventory management system.
- Setup shipping and receiving expectations.
- Train staff on Inventory Management system and expectations.
- Determine warehouse bin locations and label.
- Determine and Document inventory management policies and procedures.
- All ordering of materials done through Inventory management system.
- 2+ years of Warehouse Experience.
- Ability to operate Forklift and Company vehicles efficiently.
- Follow company safety policies and procedures.
- Experience in similar position.
- Knowledge of inventory management software.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products is required.
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports.
- Must be a self-starter, be able to take initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Good problem-solving skills and positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Proven ability to effectively maintain professionalism when dealing with employees, customers, vendors, management and co-workers.
- Ability to work independently, multitask/manage multiple projections simultaneously and achieve results on deadlines.