Expected Hours: Monday through Friday
Primary Purpose: Assist Underground Crew in day-to-day projects
Duties & Expectations:
- Loading and transporting materials and equipment to various job site locations.
- Leading crew members
- Assisting in job site setup.
- Operating specialized construction equipment and vehicles, safely, productively, and according to company policy.
- Maintaining and submitting accurate paperwork (time cards, logbooks, receipts, etc.).
- Working safely.
- No safety incidents
- Hard worker
- Must be able to report to Bondurant, Iowa (or other assigned location) for mobilization to job site
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Must be able to travel and work away from home Monday through Friday if needed
- Must have valid CDL driver’s license