We know you have seen our trucks all over town – now see what else we have to offer! The Jamar Company, powered by APi Group, is a highly skilled, multi-trade specialty contractor and service provider with a mission to be the best. We are the premier specialty construction and service provider in our area and believe in strong leadership development, live our values, and take pride in our work. Does this sound like a place you want to be? We want to add to our team – are you willing to learn, interested in a terrific opportunity, and looking to grow your career? Read on! And check us out at www.jamarcompany.com.
ALL ABOUT YOU:
You are an innovative, self-directed individual who thrives on multi-tasking while maintaining high attention to detail to fill a Project Manager role. You enjoy collaborating with a dynamic team and take a positive and proactive approach with customers to build and maintain solid relationships. This is an exciting position for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, busy environment and brings with them initiative, excellent problem-solving and organization skills, and the desire to make an impact at Jamar.
Project Manager- Industrial
- Establish project goals and timelines for each awarded project, defining objectives, risks, assumptions, staffing levels, roles and responsibilities, work breakdown, milestones, and deliverables.
- Manage project throughout start-up requirements.
- Manage administrative project requirement including securing building permits, code compliance, and other requirements as required.
- Prepare budgets, estimates, construction schedules, progress, and monthly reports.
- Attend project coordination and owner/contractor/architect/engineer meetings as required.
- Conduct cost-benefit analysis, risk analysis, and ROI calculations to determine project feasibility.
- Conduct and manage site meetings, RFI’s, invoices, change orders and control document process
- Track all project costs to ensure completion within budget.
- Oversee the preparation and finalization of contractor/trade contracts, ensuring all issues are resolved and dealt with in a timely manner.
- Manage a variety of stakeholders including site superintendents, sub-trades, designers, estimators, and GC’s.
- Identify and resolve conflicts within project teams and create contingency plans to mitigate risk.
- Ensure all company, client, and project policies, procedures and standard are always adhered to, including ensuring that safe practices are being followed during site visits.
- Maintain relationships with customers and regulatory counterparts.
- Actively participate in programs, policies and initiatives designed to enhance the overall good of the company and parent corporation.
- Four-year engineering/construction management with a minimum of three to five years’ construction experience, and/or post high school technical training and a minimum of five years’ construction experience.
- General Industrial or Industrial Mechanical Construction experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of industrial construction equipment and techniques, drawings, and specifications, building materials and required standards applicable to discipline.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite products and typing skills
- Ability to assume responsibility and collaborate effectively with others.
We offer compensation in line with experience and excellent benefits including
- Four different medical plans to choose from, offered by BCBS
- Vision, Dental
- 401K with company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Profit Sharing
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Robust training and development opportunities
The Jamar Company strives to create a culture and environment that is inviting, encouraging and supportive of people of all backgrounds so that diverse voices, thoughts, and perspectives may be heard and amplified. All are encouraged to apply!