Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other and we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Western States Fire Protection is looking for an Inspection Coordinator that is outgoing; highly self-motivated and must be able to problem solve. He/she will have strong communication skills and a professional image. This person must be able to handle multiple responsibilities in an office environment. This position will require entry office skills associated with project setup, data entry, scheduling, tracking materials, invoicing and customer relations. This position would be particularly suited to professionals that have construction industry scheduling experience but is not required.
Office hours are 8am–5pm with a 1-hour lunch, M-F.
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance
- Observe professional office etiquette
- Answer incoming calls concerning needed Inspection Services from customers
- Contact customers regarding scheduling upcoming Inspection Services
- Maintain the monthly Inspection Calendar and Dispatch Console for all Inspectors in the field
- Setup new jobs as awarded in WSFP software systems
- Track and invoice projects as completed
- Upload Inspection Reports to various online municipal systems
- Work with customers to resolve any billing or paperwork issues and route to manager as needed
- Make follow-up calls and/or emails regarding outstanding payments for aging invoices
- Will be a backup to the main office receptionist for all incoming phone calls
- Create, type, and distribute internal and external correspondence
- Provide general administrative and filing support for managers and staff
- Complete special projects as required
- Accomplish responsibilities as required using business software as approved by WSFP
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED; and/or or one to two years related experience and/or training is preferred
- Puts forth a courteous, friendly, helpful attitude at all times when receiving office visitors, answering the phones, or dealing with other associates
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Proficient computer skills with working knowledge of business software application
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to pass a post-offer drug screen test and background check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor