About the Company
This is an exciting time to join our team. We are growing, we are profitable, we are investing in our Company and we have big plans for the future! Alloy Group was formed in 2018 out of six separate businesses. We are now a full-service national construction, demolition and engineering consulting powerhouse.
Provides abatement and demolition services to various projects involving asbestos, lead, mold, PCB’s, interior demolition and structural demolition. Must follow specific directions, wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) and follow all safety procedures. Must work well in a team environment, perform tasks efficiently and follow direction.
Essential Roles and responsibilities
- Supervise and manage crews
- Have knowledge and understanding of how to perform structural demolition
- Must be able to track costs and complete daily paperwork
- Must be able to read and understand company safety policy and ensure it is being implemented on the project
Required Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Five years experience in the demolition industry
- 30 Hour OSHA Certification
- First Aid/CPR Training
Preferred Skills, Education & Requirements
- Highschool education, GED or equivalent
- Graduation from a related trade school