We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral leader of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach business targets from the creation of proposal packages to managing the organizations social media presence.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages the marketing activities and programs for the organization, which may include, but not limited to social media, digital campaigns, company events, etc.
- Develops and implements marketing plans to serve the business objectives
- Works with internal groups (ex. Executive Leadership, Contracts, Legal, Recruiting) to develop strategic advertising plan to produce effective promotional material and monitors campaign results. Uses such results to identify new marketing opportunities.
- Responsible for managing the company imaging/branding in all marketing materials including logos, collateral, and media kits.
- Creates, implements, and oversees communications programs that effectively describe and promote the organization and its products including graphics, brochures, proposal packages, company or product fact sheets, logos, or other promotional products.
- Manages the research and development of content for publication of products. Creates informative and timely content. Manages information dissemination. Oversees the preparation of presentations and/or speeches.
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs
Overall support of marketing initiatives and campaigns in the area of:
Social Media – keep social media platforms current with stories, photos and content to drive engagement for business development, recruiting, and connection to current and future employees and clients. To include but not limited to Facebook and LinkedIn.
Business Proposal – draft and maintain pre-qualification presentations, marketing materials, and project spotlight white pages in support of the growth and expansion of company products and services.
Corporate Brand Presence – maintain brand message and improves brand awareness in various platforms, such as social media, print publications, college campuses.
Cohesive and consistent branding across platforms
Corporate website – oversight to keep Creamer corporate webpage up to date, relevant project updates with applicable photos, stories, events and recognition.
- Creative thinking
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Professional written and verbal communication skills with internal and external contacts
- Driven team player
- BS/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
- 5-7 years of marketing experience
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment
- Overall knowledge of MS Office, Apple design and layout programs