Classic Industrial Services is dedicated to providing high-quality industrial construction services. We have been in business for over 25 years and our current area of focus includes industrial insulation, scaffolding, coatings, heat tracing, siding, and refractory services.
Job Title: Project Manager
Department: Pueblo, Colorado, United States (On-site)
Reports to: Branch Manager
Management Role: Manager
Salary Range: TBD
Summary: The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Set project timeline
- Monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a clean record; in accordance to Company Policy
- Willing to pass a background check and pre-employment drug test
Formal Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Lifting Requirements: Up to 50 pounds.
- Walk (move, traverse) Frequently
- Used hands/fingers to handle or feel (operate, activate, use, prepare, inspect, place, detect, position) Frequently
- Climb (stairs, ladders) or balance (ascend/descend, work atop, traverse) Frequently
- Talk/hear (communicate, detect, converse with, discern, convey, express oneself, exchange information) Constantly
- See (detect, determine, perceive, identify, recognize, judge, observe, inspect, estimate, asses) Constantly
- Reaching: Often
Hazards and Atmospheric Conditions: Comments:
This position is primarily office based and most work is done in an office environment. Occasionally this position may require site visits to active construction sites to make measurements and review the physical conditions on a project site. On a construction site, the employee may be required to climb ladders and walk in areas under construction. While on construction sites, the employee must wear proper protective equipment such as hard hat, eye protection and hearing protection as necessary. The employee must be familiar with all company safety equipment and is required to follow company safety procedures, prior to entering the construction site.
Equipment and Tools:
Equipment used for job:
Constructions site visits may require: Hard Hat, Safety Glasses, High Visibility Vest, Etc.
List tools: None
List vehicles driven: Light Truck or car
Valid state issued driver’s license and a safe driving record required to operate company vehicle
Disclaimer: This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; and nothing in this herein restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This job description is subject to change at any time.
Classic is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing law.
View our online brochure.