Provides abatement and demolition services to various projects involving asbestos, lead, mold, PCB’s, interior demolition and structural demolition. Must follow specific directions, wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) and follow all safety procedures. Must work well in a team environment, perform tasks efficiently and follow direction.
Essential Roles and responsibilities
- Performs interior demolitions of various spaces, and demolishes various structures and buildings
- Must be able to work from heights, in confined spaces, in hot environments and under adverse conditions
- Must be able to safely and effectively work with various hand tools, powered tools, lifting devices and material movers
Required Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Experience in the demolition industry
- 30 Hour OSHA Certification