APi Group is a global, market-leading business services provider of safety and specialty services in over 500 locations in approximately 20 countries. We have a winning culture driven by entrepreneurial business leaders to deliver innovative solutions for our customers.
At APi Group, the mission is clear: We Build Great Leaders. We believe that everyone at APi is a Leader and one of our core pillars of success is our distinct leadership development culture. We provide internally and cross-functional development programs across our businesses. Our culture of investing in leadership development at all levels of the organization has created an empowered, entrepreneurial atmosphere that facilitates organizational sharing of knowledge and best practices and enables the development of cross-brand solutions and innovation.
We are looking for: a high potential individual who will be able to collaborate with executives to recommend and implement important changes to the company’s finance process and metrics. This New Brighton based position reports to the Treasurer and will interact with other global finance teams and banking partners while overseeing all areas of Treasury Operations.
You will also assist with the analysis, execution and implementation of corporate finance strategies including capital structure, financing initiatives and other projects tied to improvements in working capital and cash forecasting.
You will lead and develop a small but high-performing team. You are knowledgeable of our organization, its business policies and procedures, tax and legal issues, and accounting. Your work requires a high degree of collaboration, professionalism, and the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Oversee the daily cash and investment management activities to ensure proper operating liquidity is maintained and that all debt obligations are met
- Develop and evolve Treasury policies and procedures. Own all Treasury Operations SOX controls (processes and systems)
- Maintain bank relationships and scale the global bank account structure
- Develop and implement enhancements to scale and optimize the treasury management system
- Regularly work with the Tax Team on intercompany flows and funding
- Own the Interest Expense forecast
- Assist with the monthly Balance Sheet FX hedging program, ensuring that all exposures are hedged and volatility in earnings due to currency risk is minimized.
- Lead projects that will improve efficiency in other areas with which Treasury interacts (AP, AR)
- Administer our T&E programs in partnership with AP and Procurement.
- Assist with managing capital markets activities including the credit facilities in place
- Ensure that we adhere to all credit facility deliverables including the preparation of covenant compliance certificates
- Assist with the development of strategies relating to our capital structure, including the forecasting of cash, identifying the optimal cash balance, debt structures including the optimal mix of fixed and floating rate debt, M&A financing alternatives and consultation on subsidiary capital structure
- Collaborate with IT in establishing and maintaining Treasury technology solutions including required interfaces, to support cash management activities
- Ensures adherence to SOX controls, FBAR, FATCA, DODD Frank, etc.
- Maintain the merchant relationship, addition of new MID’s, and support the rollout of new technology as it relates to the acceptance of credit card payments
- Oversee the issuance and maintenance of Letters of Credit
- Lead the onboarding and integration of all domestic mergers and acquisitions
- 10+ years of experience in Treasury in a global and publicly traded company
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Accounting acumen with respect to Treasury activities
- Previous experience with a Treasury System
- Demonstrated employee and team development with the ability to attract, retain and develop top talent
- Build partnerships across departments
APi Group provides competitive compensation and benefits that support the total well-being of you and your family, as well as providing formal learning and development opportunities to continue building great leaders. This position is not eligible for sponsorship.