We know you’ve seen our trucks all over town – now come and see what else we have to offer! Bartingale Mechanical, powered by APi Group and our parent company Jamar, is a highly skilled, multi-trade specialty contractor and service provider with a mission to be the best. We are the premier specialty construction and service provider in our area and believe in strong leadership development, live our values, and take pride in our work. Does this sound like a place you want to be? We want to add to our team – are you willing to learn, interested in a great opportunity and looking to grow your career? Read on! And check us out at www.jamarcompany.com.
ALL ABOUT YOU:
You are an innovative, self-directed individual who thrives on multi-tasking while maintaining high attention to detail to fill a Service Coordinator role. You enjoy working with a dynamic team and take a positive and proactive approach to assisting customers and technicians in the service department. This is an exciting position for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, busy environment and brings with them initiative, excellent problem-solving and organization skills, and the desire to make an impact at Jamar.
As a Service Coordinator, you will:
- Answering service phone calls and follow up on all customer calls in a timely manner.
- Appropriately documenting and designate phone, verbal or email work requests.
- Include and confirm the “bill to” and any other billing requirements, such as the purchase order number, not to exceed amounts, possible warranty work, confirmation it is billable work, or related work details, prior to entering in to Dispatch software program.
- Provide training and support to Technicians and Service Department office users as necessary to ensure smooth workflow and customer satisfaction.
- Enter service requests into Dispatch software program and manager initial allocation through final completion.
- Actively manage dispatch console, including rescheduling of Technicians if unable to complete a job.
- Also manage on-call services for after hours and weekend service requests.
- Coordinate PM contract renewals and keep PM contracts current in all aspects of installed items, material, and schedule.
- Schedule all preventative Maintenance work monthly and update as applicable.
- Monitor and manage the Allocation screen and Open Work Order screen and schedule as soon as possible.
- Responsible for Astea scheduling as needed.
- Assist with Time Sheets and tracking time.
- Manage customer complaints and refer to Service Manger as required.
- May assist with Accounts Receivable collections and billing support (C.O.D., Credit Cards etc.)
- Assists with customer surveys as requested
- Support the service departments initiatives and programs designed to enhance the overall good of the company, including Standard Operating Processes (SOP’s) to ensure they are followed in all work performed.
- One-year experience in a complex business office and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication skills – oral, written, and presentation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to navigate department/company specific systems, including Astea and WebApps
- Working knowledge of iPhone and iPad capabilities
- Previous experience in Maintenance, Service or Construction is preferred.
- Mechanical aptitude and knowledge of HVAC, plumbing or related knowledge is a plus.
We offer compensation in line with experience and excellent benefits including
- Four different medical plans to choose from, offered by BCBS
- Vision, Dental
- 401K with company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Profit Sharing
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Robust training and development opportunities
The Jamar Company strives to create a culture and environment that is inviting, encouraging and supportive of people of all backgrounds so that diverse voices, thoughts, and perspectives may be heard and amplified. All are encouraged to apply!