Position: Licensed Journeyperson Electrician
Employer: Control Tech USA
Location: Troy, PA
Control Tech USA is a leader in instrumentation, electrical and automation services for the oil and gas industry. At CONTROLTECH, we have customer satisfaction and believe every employee adds a unique value to our company and believe that great ideas become a reality through good planning and hard work. Our US division services New York State, Pennsylvania, Oklahoma, and Texas.
- Maintain good customer relations.
- Pull wire through conduits and holes.
- Install all type of conduit, cable ladder, and cable tray.
- Install, replaces maintain, and repair electrical systems and related electrical equipment.
- Test circuits to ensure integrity and safety.
- May perform other related duties as assigned.
- Maintain a high level of safety awareness and adherence.
Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of Construction, maintenance, troubleshooting and diagnostics.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Able to provide independent solutions to problems.
- Comfortable working in all weather conditions to include crawl spaces to heights.
- Written and verbal comprehension
- Customer service focused.
- Ability to work with all levels of employees and management; internally and externally.
- Oil and gas experience is a plus.
· Journeyman License
· Must be proficient with the NEC code (Current NFPA 70).
· Must be able to read a P&ID’s / Blueprints.
· Must be self-motivated with minimal oversite.
· Must have good trouble shooting abilities.
· Lead crews and/or jobs. Complete electronic crew / material tickets daily.
· Keep inventory of company truck material.
- Valid Clean Driver’s License
- Ability to pass Pre-Employment Drug and Alcohol Screen (NOT OMMA FRIENDLY)
- Ability to pass Criminal background check.
- Participation in Company provided safety training.
- Be open minded and able to work as a team.
Job Type: Full-time