Position: Senior Instrumentation Technician
Employer: Control Tech USA
Location: Troy, PA
Control Tech USA is a leader in instrumentation, electrical and automation services for the oil and gas industry. At CONTROLTECH, we have customer satisfaction and believe every employee adds a unique value to our company and believe that great ideas become a reality through good planning and hard work. Our US division services New York State, Pennsylvania, Oklahoma, and Texas.
· Maintain good customer relations.
· Pull wire through conduits and holes.
· Install all type of conduit, cable ladder, and cable tray.
· Install, replaces maintain, and repair electrical systems and related electrical equipment.
· Test circuits to ensure integrity and safety.
· May perform other related duties as assigned.
· Maintain a high level of safety awareness and adherence.
· Ensure Control Tech’s Safety program is followed; Maintain a high level of safety awareness and adherence; Refrain from any task for which authorization and/or training has not been given
· Attend and participate in monthly safety meeting; Maintain Safety Certifications and report all incidents / safety concerns
· Assist/perform with the Install process control, and measurement instrumentation on existing and new field equipment and processes (transmitters, controllers, analyzers, control valves, etc.)
· Assist/perform mechanical work associated with instrument repair and modification; remove and install small piping and tubing
· Rebuild control valves and tune controllers
· Perform preventative maintenance on instrumentation (calibration, replacement and tests as required); maintain field instrument records and standards
· Provide support to operations in process control
· Troubleshoot equipment and systems
· Use test equipment and hand tools
· Consult manufacturer’s manuals, circuit diagrams and blueprints to determine test, construction, and maintenance procedures
· Inspect and test operation of instruments and systems (using pneumatic, electrical/electronic testing devices and precision measuring instruments) to diagnose faults
· Assist/perform the repair and adjust system components (sensors, transmitters, programmable logic controllers, etc.); remove and replace defective parts
· Calibrate components and instruments according to manufacturers’ specifications
· Valid Clean Driver’s License
· Ability to pass Pre-Employment Drug and Alcohol Screen (NOT OMMA FRIENDLY)
· Ability to pass Criminal background check.
· Participation in Company provided safety training.
· Be open minded and able to work as a team.
Job Type: Full-time