APi Group is a global, market-leading business services provider of safety and specialty services in over 500 locations in approximately 20 countries. We have a winning culture driven by entrepreneurial business leaders to deliver innovative solutions for our customers.
At APi Group, the mission is clear: We Build Great Leaders. We believe that everyone at APi is a Leader and one of our core pillars of success is our distinct leadership development culture. We provide internally and cross-functional development programs across our businesses. Our culture of investing in leadership development at all levels of the organization has created an empowered, entrepreneurial atmosphere that facilitates organizational sharing of knowledge and best practices and enables the development of cross-brand solutions and innovation.
We are currently seeking a Communications Coordinator who will report to the Director of Marketing and Creative Services and perform the following tasks.
• Assist with developing, implementing, and maintaining content management strategy, governance, and guidelines for the company intranet, iNSIDE APi, (on Microsoft SharePoint platform)
• Maintain HQ Campus page and others, as assigned
• Manage iNSIDE APi like a newsroom by keeping it updated with relevant information
• Share news frequently with APi Group employees, campus personnel, and other groups
• Help manage communications audit for a global communications plan
• Develop relationships and work effectively with APi Group departments and family of companies
• Work with Executive Communications Leader to develop regular communications for internal and external audiences in collaboration with various departments and operating companies
• Partner with the Marketing Specialist to create and distribute digital, print, and video messaging
• Update message boards around APi HQ Campus with engaging and relevant information
• Help generate ideas with the Marketing Specialist for new social media campaigns to drive engagement and web traffic
• Assist APi Group companies with general messaging and communications support for customer-facing pieces, company leader memos, and other items
• Partner with Employee Services and IT on the Intranet Strategy Team
• 1-2 years in a communications specialist role within a large, complex, mature organization.
• Global communications experience a plus.
• Development and implementation of internal communications strategy.
• Effective management of various projects and priorities, ensuring deadlines were met.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office365 tools, especially SharePoint and Teams
Competencies and Skills:
• Exceptional writing skills, with the ability to write clearly for various communications materials and channels and multiple internal audiences.
• Familiarity with various social media platforms preferred
• Excellent attention to detail, oral and written communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects while meeting or exceeding deadline expectations
• Strong creative energy and a flexible, proactive approach to problem-solving
• Ability to work successfully independently and within cross-functional teams, often under demanding and/or changing deadlines
• Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
• Ability to work effectively with multiple partners on multiple, simultaneous projects
• Ability to synthesize complex information from various sources and make recommendations
• Ability to apply knowledge and expertise to identify potential issues that could impact desired outcomes
APi Group provides competitive compensation and benefits that support the total well-being of you and your family, as well as providing formal learning and development opportunities to continue building great leaders. Some benefits include:
- Comprehensive Insurance coverage, Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
- Access to corporate fitness center
- Wellness Program
- 401K with employer match
- Discounted company stock (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Profit Sharing
- Generous paid time off
- Leadership Flex - hybrid work environment
- Growth opportunities through company sponsored leadership development courses and trainings
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.