ReVision Energy’s Brentwood NH location is looking for an Installation Team Manager to join our growing NH team. This position will require a local presence and may require some travel. Solar or trades experience is desired.
ReVision Energy was founded in 2003 by two solar geeks in a garage and has grown to over 300 employee-owners spread across our physical locations in Maine, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts. Our offerings of products have grown to include solar panels, battery backup systems, electric vehicle infrastructure, heat pumps, and water heating equipment.
As a 100% employee-owned company and a Certified B Corp, ReVision Energy is on a mission to lead our community in solving the environmental problems caused by fossil fuels while alleviating economic and social injustice.
ReVision Energy is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to creating an inclusive culture where employees from diverse backgrounds can thrive and support our mission. Our recruitment team looks at the whole picture; personal, professional, and non-traditional experience, as well as community involvement.
The safety, health, and well-being of our co-owners and our communities is of primary importance. We have implemented additional measures to assure that those we work and share spaces with adhere to COVID and general safety best practices.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Installation Team Manager oversees all members of the installation team at the branch. The Installation Team Manager works closely with individuals on the installation team to provide professional growth and serves as the primary feedback loop between installers and other departments. The Installation Team Manager reports to the Branch Operations Manager.
Candidates will use their exceptional coaching, communication, and organizational skills to respond to field team needs and support the professional growth of the individual team members. The ideal candidate is one who is efficient, dedicated to serving their team, and committed to the company mission of helping people and businesses transition away from fossil fuels to sustainable solar energy.
Role and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- In collaboration with the Operations Manager, develop and execute the hiring plan
- Manage the installation team which consists of apprentices, electricians, crew leads, thermal technicians, and plumbers
- Coordinate and lead regular reviews (30, 60, 90 days) for incoming team members and quarterly reviews for existing team members
- Facilitate individual training plans and/or disciplinary plans as needed
- Analyze field trends and recommend system improvements, following up to assure expectations are exceeded
- Act as the primary field contact for personnel issues (sick days, etc)
- Understand the installation process to effectively provide support and guidance for installation team
- Work collaboratively with ReVision Energy’s Operations teams
- Collaborate with the Operations Coordinator to assure installation teams are scheduled efficiently and effectively
- Oversee Project Close Out process to satisfy utility, town requirements and deliver legendary customer experience through completion of the project
- Excellent teamwork skills – ability to foster a positive team environment
- Responsive to installer needs by creating a legendary co-owner experience
- Ability to have difficult/courageous conversations
- Strong time management skills
- Exceptional coaching skills, uplifting co-owners to a high level of excellence
- Experience leading a team of 20 or more
- Proven written and verbal skills
- Is flexible, adjusting quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
- Proactivity – acts without being told what to do. Brings innovative ideas to the process and procedures
- 1-2 years of solar or construction experience
Working Conditions/ Physical Demands
- Works in the office at least 4 days a week