Established in 1986, United States Alliance Fire Protection, Inc (USAFP). is a financially strong contractor dedicated to saving lives and property through the life-safety systems we install and service. We seek to hire a candidate with a can-do attitude who is ready to apply their problem-solving skills with an innovative, best-in-class company that highly values ingenuity and personal integrity. Training will be provided for the best-qualified applicant who may lack some of the desired experiences outlined below.
What we offer
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP)
- Pay range commensurate with education and experience.
- Flexibility to work with different people and departments
- Perform variable responsibilities as workplace demands shift.
- Customer interaction consistent with USA Fire’s stated Purpose/Mission/Values.
- Manage documents and Accounts receivable
- Part-time collections
- General computer knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Personal organization necessary to meet deadline driven tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to verbally communicate clearly
- Ability to be flexible