APi Group Life Safety USA and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other and we believe in making our own luck and creating our own opportunities. APi Group Life Safety USA accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value, and seizing new opportunities. A global, market-leading business services provider of safety services, our mission is clear: We Build Great Leaders. We believe that anyone at APi is a Leader and one of our core pillars of success is our distinct leadership development culture. We provide internally developed, cross-functional development programs across our businesses. Our culture of investing in leadership development at all levels of the organization has created an empowered, entrepreneurial atmosphere that facilitates organizational sharing of knowledge and best practices and enables the development of cross-brand solutions and innovation.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
D365 CRM / Power Platform Developer
Reports to: Segment IT Director - Engineering
The D365 CRM Developer will be joining a newly formed, growing team of engineers who are responsible for developing and supporting applications end to end using the low-code Microsoft Power Platform for use across multiple companies in the Safety Services segment. The D365 CRM Developer will be focused on supporting and enhancing the various D365 CRM instances across the segment. This will include model driven apps, forms, web resources, embedded canvas apps, third-party integrations, ALM/DevOps, and other Power Platform tools which interact with D365 CRM. This team will also partner with other developers across the family of companies to build scalable and
quality solutions. This can be a fully remote, or in person position.
• Design and develop solutions for the D365 CRM instances according to requirements and quality standards
• Customize business logic with client-side scripting and plug-ins as appropriate
• Assist in creating integrations between D365 CRM and other Business Systems
• Use and drive programming patterns and standards that increase developer productivity and ensure supportability
• Design data architecture in a way that supports Power BI usage
• Maintain technical documentation on solutions developed
• Collaborate with System Leaders and Engineering Manager for Release Notes and Rollouts
• Ongoing support and administration of the various environments
• Partner with business leaders to produce technical solutions to business problems
• Ensure the company has the technology necessary to drive precise, timely, and efficient outcomes
• Continually stay up to date about new Microsoft technologies to ensure best practices are used
• Collaborate across the APi family of companies to share ideas and solutions
• Bachelor’s degree in technical field, or equivalent experience
• Experience developing software solutions – any language. Power Fx / Object Orientated language preferred.
• Understanding of both back-end and front-end design principles
• A spirit of innovation and drive to solve problems
• Team player who has a passion for learning, collaboration, and continuous development
• Prior knowledge of, or certifications in, D365 or Power Platform preferred
• Experience working in an Agile (Kanban or Scrum) environment preferred
• Willing to pass a post-offer drug test, background, and reference check
Compensation: Base salary for this position will be between $70,000 - $105,000, in addition to benefits as listed above.
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor