APi Group Life Safety USA and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other and we believe in making our own luck and creating our own opportunities. APi Group Life Safety USA accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value, and seizing new opportunities. A global, market-leading business services provider of safety services, our mission is clear: We Build Great Leaders. We believe that anyone at APi is a Leader and one of our core pillars of success is our distinct leadership development culture. We provide internally developed, cross-functional development programs across our businesses. Our culture of investing in leadership development at all levels of the organization has created an empowered, entrepreneurial atmosphere that facilitates organizational sharing of knowledge and best practices and enables the development of cross-brand solutions and innovation.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Power Platform Developer
Reports to: Segment IT Director - Engineering
Description: The Power Platform Developer will be joining a newly formed, growing team of engineers who are responsible for developing and supporting applications end to end using the low-code Microsoft Power Platform for use across multiple companies in the Safety Services segment. This will include Canvas Apps, Model-Driven (CRM) Apps, and Power Apps Portals, as well as creating Power Automate Flows and Power BI reports to accompany the Power Apps. This team will also partner with other developers across the family of companies to build scalable and quality solutions. This can be a fully remote, or in person position.
• Design and develop solutions in Power Apps
• Design and develop Power Automate workflows
• Design data architecture in a way that supports Power BI usage
• Maintain technical documentation on solutions developed
• Analyze and visualize data using Power BI
• Support and update solutions as they are created
• Collaborate with the team to ensure ALM and SDLC practices (Azure DevOps)
• Partner with business leaders to produce technical solutions to business problems
• Ensure the company has the technology necessary to drive precise, timely, and efficient outcomes
• Continually stay up to date about new Microsoft technologies to ensure best practices are used
• Collaborate across the APi family of companies to share ideas and solutions
• Bachelor’s degree in technical field, or equivalent experience
• Experience developing software solutions – any language. Power Fx / Object Orientated preferred.
• Understanding of both back-end and front-end design principles
• A spirit of innovation and drive to solve problems
• Team player who has a passion for learning, collaboration, and continuous development
• Prior knowledge of, or certifications in, the Microsoft Power Platform preferred
• Experience working in an Agile (Kanban or Scrum) environment preferred
• Willing to pass a post-offer drug test, background, and reference check
Compensation: Base salary for this position will be between $70,000 - $90,000, in addition to benefits as listed above.
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor