Finding the right fit:
Our hard-working employee-owners are the epitome of teamwork, support, and collaboration. And as we prepare for future growth, we invite you to join us on the journey. Read on for a sneak peek of what you’d be a part of in this role.
The Geospatial division of Ayres Associates is seeking candidates to support a diverse range of technical needs of the Aerial Mapping group in Madison, Wisconsin. Ayres is recognized as an industry leader in Aerial Mapping and Land Survey services and provides consulting to a wide range of professions and geospatial data users. The Aerial Mapping group is looking for an individual with unique skillsets and experience related to geospatial services, such as photogrammetry, lidar, or unmanned aerial systems. The technician must have a strong working knowledge of GIS or CAD software platforms. Familiarity with map editing, quality control data formatting, metadata, and coordinate systems would be considered a plus.
On any given day, you’ll:
- Work as part of a team in the Madison office and will be interacting with a wide range of expertise and technical backgrounds.
- Apply standard techniques and procedures associated with the group’s services described above.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Geography, GIS, Land Survey or another related field.
- Knowledgeable with CAD, GIS, and lidar production software.
- Reliable means of transportation to travel to the office.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
Other Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively and successfully with supervisors, technicians, and other staff.
- Lidar editing and processing experience.
- Quality assurance/quality control.
Benefits of being part of the Ayres team:
- Health, dental, and vision Insurance
- Short and long-term disability and life insurance
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) and 401K with company match
- PTO upon hire, paid holidays including two floating holidays, and a flexible work schedule
- Professional development opportunities
Please note, benefits vary depending on job status. To learn more about our great benefits, visit our website at https://www.ayresassociates.com/careers/the-ayres-advantage/
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, People with Disabilities