APi National Service Group (APi NSG) is a part of the APi Group family of companies. With fire and life safety branch offices located across the U.S., our purpose is to provide a single point of contact for customers with a regional or national portfolio of properties. With a portfolio of customers across many industries, we continue to grow as one of the country’s preferred national service providers for fire and life safety systems. We strive to build long term relationships with our clients by assembling a team dedicated to providing world class customer service based on quality, timely service, responsiveness, safety, and integrity. We identify with and live out our parent company’s enduring purpose of Building Great Leaders™ in conjunction with our own core ideology. At APi NSG, regardless of role or position, everyone is a leader.
APi NSG Core Values
- Developing creative solutions to increase the value we provide our stakeholders.
- Enriching the lives of our employees through development.
- Building personal relationships to foster collaboration and teamwork.
- Fun, adaptable and energetic culture.
Task (primary objective of your role)
Lead the growth and profitability of our customer base through operational excellence. This includes actively engaging with customer contacts to build meaningful relationships by developing intentional program solutions, maintaining contractual obligations, and establishing/tracking progress towards expansion and profitability goals.
The development of meaningful and intentional customer partnerships is a key opportunity in the business and fundamental in our continued march towards organizational goals. Strong engagement, ownership, and execution are critical to our long-term success in this area.
- Represent customer needs and priorities to internal APi stakeholders
- Communicate APi commitments and expectations to customer contacts
- Establish intentional plans for growth and maintenance of our customers’ programs
- Proactively develop thoughtful and creative solutions that meet customer needs and support organizational goals
- Own creation and execution of customer specific strategies to support profitability benchmarks
- Lead high-level performance and program conversations with customer contacts
- Provide direction on customer concerns and escalation conversations
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand cross-departmental impacts of customer relationships
- Support Strategic Program Manager and Account Manager Team Lead with forecasting and budgeting efforts
- Provide feedback and support on contract renewal efforts and proposals
- Support onboarding of new customer programs
Job Skills and Requirements
- A results-driven approach to work; demonstrate ownership, initiative, and an ability to work proactively
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Listening and Interpretation
- Ability to collaborate and develop relationships across internal and external facing teams
- Desire to continuously gain knowledge and develop skills
- Business acumen and critical thinking capabilities
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to identify risks and propose solutions
- Organized, ability to manage multiple projects and requests against varying deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent and applicable work experience
- Microsoft Office Skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook – Basic at minimum, intermediate preferred
- Office environment with remote work flexibility
- Capacity to accommodate intermittent in-state and out-of-state travel
- Employment Type: Full Time, 40 hours/week
- Normal business hours are 7:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY STATEMENT
It is the policy of APi National Service Group not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status. APi National Service Group will take affirmative action to ensure that the EEO Policy is implemented, with particular regard to: advertising, application procedures, compensation, demotion, employment, fringe benefits, job assignment, job classification, layoff, leave, promotion, recruitment, rehire, social activities, training, termination, transfer, upgrade, and working conditions.
APi National Service Group will continue to make it understood by the employment entities with which it deals, and in employment opportunity announcements that the foregoing is company policy and all employment decisions are based on individual merit only. All current employees of APi National Service Group are requested to encourage qualified disabled persons, minorities, special disabled veterans, and Vietnam Era veterans to apply for employment, on the job training or for union accommodations for qualified disabled individuals.
It is the policy of APi National Service Group that all company activities, facilities, and job sites are nonsegregated. It is the policy of APi National Service Group to ensure and maintain a working environment free of coercion, harassment, and intimidation at all job sites, and in all facilities at which employees are assigned to work. Any violation of the policy should be immediately reported to your supervisor.