ONE TEAM. ONE DREAM.
Here at Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating and Air we have a true passion for providing an honest and helpful work environment where every employee can commit themselves to giving our customers exceptional workmanship, extraordinary service, and professional integrity. We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
- 100% Company Paid Employee Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Competitive Wages
- 401(k) Account with a company percentage match
- Paid Vacation
- Yearly Performance Based Bonus
- Cell Phone Bill Discounts
- Veteran Services Vendor
- Future Advancement Opportunities
- Positive Team and Skill Enhancing Atmosphere
- Paid Training
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings and you’ll build life-long friendships.
You will promote customer satisfaction by converting incoming customer calls into booked service appointments. Customer Care Specialists are very valued here at The Magic Team as they are the "Voice of Our Company". We are in search of a qualified CCS to join our great team who is a hard-working, self-motivated individual with a great attitude on life. They must be reliable, have strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability demonstrate empathy.
- Attract and retain great customer relationships.
- Convert inbound and outbound customer calls into booked service appointments.
- Deliver call scripts with authentic cadence; be clear, compelling, and personable.
- Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business.
- Respond to customer requests, resolving issues and promoting the brand.
- Maintain and update customer database with complete and accurate information.
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
- Maintain communication with dispatch and your manager.
- IT competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy.
- Personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
Company Core Values
ATTITUDE: Win the Day, Customer Focus, Commitment, Community Involvement.
INTEGRITY: Have Heart, Say It Do It, Lead by Example, Stay Honest.
CHARACTER: Organization, Reliable, Professional, Personable.
VISION: Relentless Improvement, Innovation, Opportunity, Environment.
DETERMINATION: Elite Work Ethic, Lead the Industry, Whatever It Takes, Get It Done.
SAFETY: Starts with You, Respect the Unexpected, Extreme Accountability, Do What’s Right, Not What’s Easy.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about us by checking out our Facebook page or visiting https://themagicteam.com/. When you're ready, please click on the Careers tab at the top of our homepage and select the posted application to apply for this position.