ONE TEAM. ONE DREAM.
Here at Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating and Air we have a true passion for providing an honest and helpful work environment where every employee can commit themselves to giving our customers exceptional workmanship, extraordinary service, and professional integrity. We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
- 100% Company Paid Employee Medical Insurance
- Competitive Wages
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with a company 5% match
- Paid Vacation
- Yearly Performance Based Bonus
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Future Advancement Opportunities
- Positive Team and Skill Enhancing Atmosphere
- Paid Training
- Paid Uniforms
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings and you’ll build life-long friendships.
HVAC Sales develops relationships with customers, listens, and helps determine the best new equipment to meet the homeowners needs. Pursues sales opportunities and solid leads generated from field technicians and call center.
Essential Functions include but are not limited to:
- Conduct territory sales visits offering our HVAC services.
- Building and sustaining long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers.
- Conduct face-to-face meetings with existing and potential customers to offer established solutions to their HVAC problems.
- Actively pursue and maintain an accurate record of all leads, customer accounts, and sales.
- Strategically negotiate with potential and existing customers to close sales.
- Use established pricing matrix and/or insurance guidelines to quote repair/replacement options/solutions and close the sale.
- Complete proposals and price jobs to our customers within the guidelines set forth by the company standards.
- Communicate with support staff in a timely and efficient manner to include details of jobs, financing, and job scheduling.
- Attend and participate in regularly scheduled sales meetings, special sales training, and technician technical training meetings on relevant topics.
- Establish and maintain relationships with installation teams.
- Create confidant buyers by providing complete and accurate information about our products, pricing, and installation processes.
- Educate prospective customers on the superior quality of products and services that Magic provides.
- Help set aggressive sales plans and track these commitments daily.
- Work with operations manager to ensure pricing and solution is correct for every customer.
- Follow-up with existing sales bids and leads.
- Work with electrical and plumbing teams to ensure clear and concise directions for work needed.
- Proven track record in successful sales.
- Ability to inspire and lead others to attain company goals.
- Demonstrate understanding of HVAC means, methods, codes and ordinances.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Excel in a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Good presentation and public speaking skills is a plus.
- Valid Driver’s License
Company Core Values
ATTITUDE: Win the Day, Customer Focus, Commitment, Community Involvement.
INTEGRITY: Have Heart, Say It Do It, Lead by Example, Stay Honest.
CHARACTER: Organization, Reliable, Professional, Personable.
VISION: Relentless Improvement, Innovation, Opportunity, Environment.
DETERMINATION: Elite Work Ethic, Lead the Industry, Whatever It Takes, Get It Done.
SAFETY: Starts with You, Respect the Unexpected, Extreme Accountability, Do What’s Right, Not What’s Easy.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about us by visiting https://themagicteam.com/. When you're ready, please click on the Careers tab at the top of our homepage and select the posted application to apply for this position.