ONE TEAM. ONE DREAM.
Here at Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating and Air we have a true passion for providing an honest and helpful work environment where every employee can commit themselves to giving our customers exceptional workmanship, extraordinary service, and professional integrity. We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
- Competitive Wages
- 100% Company Paid Employee Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with a company 5% match
- Paid Vacation
- Yearly Performance Based Bonus
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Future Advancement Opportunities
- Positive Team and Skill Enhancing Atmosphere
- Paid Training
- Paid Uniforms
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings and you’ll build life-long friendships.
As HVAC Sales you will develop relationships and listen to the needs of our customers to determine the best new equipment to meet the homeowners needs and do whatever is necessary to achieve department sales and capacity goals.
- Establish a relationship with every customer and provide them with options to help them pick the right solution.
- Establish and maintain relationships with installation teams.
- Develop and understand existing key client relationships with both Magic and MVE customers.
- Create sales proposals that are accurate and complete, that can be easily transferred to the installation team.
- Work closely with installation manager and install coordinator to communicate job details.
- Create confidant buyers by providing complete and accurate information about our products, pricing, and installation processes.
- Educate prospective customers on the superior quality of products and services that Magic provides.
- Get potential customers excited about Magic and encourage them to spread the word.
- Become an expert of your market area, know the customer needs.
- Help set aggressive sales plans and track these commitments daily.
- Work with sales manager to ensure pricing and solution is correct for every customer.
- Properly prepare for each lead and run marketed leads and be available to run warm leads from service technicians.
- Assist the inside sales department with follow-up with existing sales bids and leads.
- Participate in training on the latest industry technologies both on and offsite.
- Work with electrical and plumbing teams to ensure clear and concise directions for work needed.
- Outside sales experience preferred but not necessary for the right candidate.
- Valid driver's license.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Customer service and relationship building experience are preferred.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends, and on holidays with short or no notice.
Company Core Values
ATTITUDE: Win the Day, Customer Focus, Commitment, Community Involvement.
INTEGRITY: Have Heart, Say It Do It, Lead by Example, Stay Honest.
CHARACTER: Organization, Reliable, Professional, Personable.
VISION: Relentless Improvement, Innovation, Opportunity, Environment.
DETERMINATION: Elite Work Ethic, Lead the Industry, Whatever It Takes, Get It Done.
SAFETY: Starts with You, Respect the Unexpected, Extreme Accountability, Do What’s Right, Not What’s Easy.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about us by visiting https://themagicteam.com/. When you're ready, please click on the Careers tab at the top of our homepage and select the posted application to apply for this position.