ONE TEAM. ONE DREAM.
Here at Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating and Air we have a true passion for providing an honest and helpful work environment where every employee can commit themselves to giving our customers exceptional workmanship, extraordinary service, and professional integrity. We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
- 100% Company Paid Employee Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Competitive Wages
- 401(k) with a company 5% match
- Paid Vacation
- Yearly Performance Based Bonus
- Future Advancement Opportunities
- Positive Team and Skill Enhancing Atmosphere
- Paid Training
- Paid Uniforms
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings and you’ll build life-long friendships.
We are looking for a HVAC Service Technician to join our team. We are in search of a hard-working, self-motivated individual with some HVAC experience . The right candidate installs, maintains, repairs and performs routine maintenance on residential and small commercial equipment/systems. Also, must be reliable, able to manage timing and scheduling, be able to communicate clearly, and have a great attitude.
- 1+ year experience as an HVAC technician and willingness to continue education in HVAC field.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
- Regularly required to work around operating equipment, work in confined spaces, stand for long periods of time, walk, reach, stoop, crawl, twist, bend and climb ladders.
- Maintain open communication with company staff and customer in a professional manner.
- Understand and efficiently use basic computer hardware and software.
- Maintain a clean, safe driving record.
- Passionate about contributing as an individual and also loves winning as a team.
Company Core Values
ATTITUDE: Win the Day, Customer Focus, Commitment, Community Involvement.
INTEGRITY: Have Heart, Say It Do It, Lead by Example, Stay Honest.
CHARACTER: Organization, Reliable, Professional, Personable.
VISION: Relentless Improvement, Innovation, Opportunity, Environment.
DETERMINATION: Elite Work Ethic, Lead the Industry, Whatever It Takes, Get It Done.
SAFETY: Starts with You, Respect the Unexpected, Extreme Accountability, Do What’s Right, Not What’s Easy.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about us by visiting https://themagicteam.com/. When you're ready, please click on the Careers tab at the top of our homepage and select the posted application to apply for this position.