About the Company
This is an exciting time to join our team. We are growing, we are profitable, we are investing in our Company and we have big plans for the future! Alloy Group was formed in 2018 out of six separate businesses. We are now a full-service national construction, demolition and engineering consulting powerhouse.
Provides abatement and demolition services to various projects involving asbestos, lead, mold, PCP’s, interior demolition and structural demolition. Must follow specific directions, wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) and follow all safety procedures. Must work well in a team environment, perform tasks efficiently and follow direction.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Abates asbestos, lead, mold and PCP’s in a variety of settings and environments
- Performs interior demolitions of various spaces, and demolishes various structures and buildings
- Must be able to work from heights, in confined spaces, in hot environments and under adverse conditions
- Must be able to safely and effectively work with various hand tools, powered tools, lifting devices and material movers
- Must be able to travel to job locations
Required Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Experience in the remediation and demolition industry
- Certified/Licensed in asbestos abatement
- Current Asbestos physical clearances
- 10 Hour OSHA Certification
Preferred Skills, Education & Requirements
- High School education, GED or equivalent