About the Company
This is an exciting time to join our team. We are growing, we are profitable, we are investing in our Company and we have big plans for the future! Alloy Group was formed in 2018 out of six separate businesses. We are now a full-service national construction, demolition and engineering consulting powerhouse.
Provides demolition services utilizing heavy equipment to tear down and load out structures and buildings in a safe and efficient manner to various projects involving asbestos, lead, mold, PCP’s, interior demolition and structural demolition. Must follow specific directions, wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) and follow all safety procedures. Must work well in a team environment, perform tasks efficiently and follow direction.
- Performs basic diagnostics and repairs on construction equipment.
- Repair and fabricate various items and equipment using cutting, burning, and welding techniques and equipment to weld components that are vertical, flat or overhead
- Inspecting trucks and other heavy equipment for proper performance.
- Order all parts and materials required to perform assigned repairs.
- Prepares all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
- Maintains condition of shop, vehicles, inventory, tools, and equipment.
- Read and understand repair, operators, and troubleshooting manuals and schematics.
- Follows all company safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
- Maintain records and account for all time, parts, and supplies.
- 5 years’ experience/training in hydraulics, diesel mechanics, and electrical troubleshooting.
- Proven work experience as a diesel or heavy equipment mechanic.
- Demonstrated ability to work safely and promote a safe work environment.
- Ability to problem solve and adjust to changing circumstances
- Basic Service Technician or Mechanic certification preferred.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required.
- Valid, clean driver’s license. Class A or Class B Commercial Driver’s License preferred.
- Excellent team and strong communication skill and self-motivated.
- Must have own hand tools
Physical Job Qualifications:
- Standing and walking
- Lifting (up to 60lbs.
- Carrying (up to 50lbs.)
- Push/pull (up to 80lbs.)
- Sitting, rotation and forward bending (sitting and standing)
- Hand coordination and reaching
- Grip (30lbs. with both hands, 80lbs. with preferred/single hand)
- Foot pedal operation
- Climbing stairs and ladders
- Crawling, low work (kneeling), and awkward positioning
- Outdoor work (as required)
Additional Job Information
Alloy provides an excellent work environment, strong and competitive benefits, outstanding educational opportunities, and a solid career path for the employee that excels.
Alloy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status.