Position reports to:
FLSA classification status:
Full-Time or Part-Time Available
$18.50-$24.00 per hour
Open until filled
SEATTLE REP is seeking a COVID-19 Assistant Manager to join the Production team. The COVID-19 Assistant Manager will report to the COVID Manager and be the primary contact for COVID-19 guidelines for the Front of House team. This position will work closely with all departments to interpret and execute federal, state, and local health agency guidance in response to pandemics or other major health events.
Seattle Rep is committed to producing the highest quality programming, and we believe that our ability to contribute to excellence in the arts depends on building a community whose members come from diverse cultures, backgrounds, and life experiences.
We are part of a growing movement in theater to ensure inclusion of those who have been excluded historically; focusing particularly on racial and ethnic groups, LGBTQ+ people, people with disabilities and women, ensuring they are at the decision-making table and reflected in our community.
Seattle Rep collaborates with extraordinary artists to create productions and programs that reflect and elevate the diverse cultures, perspectives, and life experiences of our region.
Theater at the heart of public life
Artistic Vitality, Sustainability, Generous and Inclusive Practices
ABOUT THE POSITION
The COVID-19 Assistant Manager will be responsible for executing all COVID-19 safety protocols at Seattle Rep . The purpose of this role is to ensure onsite safety, including COVID-19 best practices, reducing risk, and keeping people safe while on location. This individual will serve as the onsite leader of the COVID-19 safety plan but may also include occasional coverage for productions, including monitoring physical disinfection protocols, educating people on the use of personal protective equipment (PPE), and ensuring that individuals adhere to onsite health and safety protocols.
Typical duties include:
Onsite testing & screening coordination & compliance
- Facilitate testing of employees, artists , and interns,
- Cover for Covid Safety Coordinators in rehearsals and performances on an as needed basis
- Coordinate cleaning, sanitization, and re-opening of any affected areas with the facilities team
- Maintain knowledge of COVID-19 and other major health concerns, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies
- Perform thorough contact tracing on any reported possible or actual pandemic illness exposure
- Assist with the management of PPE requests and tracking for all persons accessing the onsite facility
- Daily check-ins to confirm completed Health Questionnaires and facilitate necessary follow- up
- Assist with the monitoring of onsite COVID-19 testing flow and off-site testing coordination
- Handle sensitive and confidential information in a professional, respectful, and timely manner
- Walk the floors and remind people of COVID-19 protocols to ensure compliance
- Provide supplies where needed
- Interpret and execute federal, state, and local health agency guidance in response to the COVID-19 pandemic or other major health events
- Maintain screening documentation and tracking to ensure compliance goals are met consistently
- Create, edit, and update communications, including staff emails, procedural documentation, policies, forms, and other organizational resources
- Identify, track, and coordinate return-to-work for employees with possible exposure to pandemic illnesses
- Support self-quarantined employees through response to specific inquiries and by sharing available internal and external resources.
- Respond to email and phone requests for information from employees, supervisors, and outside contacts
- Assist in maintenance of data metrics on screening and incident activity
- Coordinate with HR and all other department heads on any COVID-19 safety changes
- Research, analyze, and respond to employee questions or concerns regarding COVID-19 policies and processes
- Assist with maintaining procedural documentation, policies, presentations, forms, and other organizational
- Make recommendations on the necessity of self-quarantine and building closures when required and notify all relevant parties
- Experience executing COVID-19 safety protocols or related experience with similar safety protocols that impact large groups
- Two or more years of project management or similar experience tracking, prioritizing, and executing multiple priorities
- Knowledge of contact tracing and communication management of COVID-19 incident protocol for any positive test results
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Must have strong written, verbal, and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with extreme attention to detail
- The ability to work well under time constraints in a fast-paced environment
- Must have the ability to take initiative and work independently
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion in making recommendations, resolving problems, and providing guidance to other employees
- An ability to work flexible hours as
- Demonstrated commitment to racial equity and social justice
- Ability to interpret, apply, and explain documents, protocols, guidelines, and policies from federal, state, or local agencies
- Completion of COVID-19 compliance certificate program
- Working knowledge of COVID-19 federal, state, and local guidelines
- Education in de-escalation techniques, contact tracing, and completion of COVID-19 compliance certificate program
TO BE CONSIDERED
- Submit a resume detailing related experience and
- Attach a cover letter that outlines how your related experience and education qualifies you for the
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis
Seattle Rep has a mandatory vaccination policy for all employees, with accommodations for medical and religious exemptions only.
Contact email@example.com with any questions regarding the application process.