HR Consultant - Sioux Falls Area
We are growing! Demand is increasing and we still need more HR-power!
This opportunity isn't your normal corporate-HR gig. We do human resources differently, working primarily with employers (businesses, non-profits, and public entities) who have no HR professional on staff, or who have HR projects they need to outsource. Our consultants enjoy the challenge and autonomy that comes with this opportunity, the flexibility and life-first balance the position provides, and the trust and appreciation of both co-workers and clients. We have both full-time and part-time consultants, and are in need of at least one more full-time HR pro!
- If you have 5-7+ years of broad human resource management experience, you might be interested in this opportunity.
- If you have a combination of problem-solving ability, business sense and initiative, you'll be even more interested.
- If you are able to give advise directly, yet tactfully, that's even better.
- And, if you can work with a team of high-performing HR pros who collaborate, support and encourage one another, we are interested in you!
Alternative HR provides outsourced HR on an as-needed, fractional or interim basis, depending on clients' needs. Our human resource professionals work on a strategic level with business owners and CEOs, but they also do the heavy lifting when our clients need to find, develop and lead people, comply with laws and regulations, and create a work environment where individuals and organizations can excel. We work with clients and their employees in-person and remotely, depending on where they are located. In a normal week, you will work with multiple employers and projects, interact with front-line employees, CEO's and business owners, and have opportunities to make real impact in the organizations we serve.
If you are an experienced HR Generalist or a Senior Level HR Executive, this is an opportunity you might enjoy.
As one of our consultants, you may be asked to:
- Conduct HR Risk Assessments
- Manage Human Resource functions for clients
- Assist clients with recruiting and screening
- Implement HR processes and systems
- Review and update job descriptions, employment handbooks, etc.
- Consult with key executives re. HR objectives; recommend strategies
- Coach managers and supervisors on personnel and performance issues
- Help clients comply with federal and state employment laws
- Assist with compensation and benefits analysis
Pay depends on experience. Benefits include health allowance, supplemental insurance, PTO, VTO, paid holidays, 401k plan, flexible hours, continuing ed allowance, and an awesome team with which to work! Weekday hours are normal, with considerable flexibility, depending on assignments. For more information about Alternative HR, check us out at https://alternativehr.com.