GRAEF, a leading U.S. consulting firm, has been providing exceptional careers and quality engineering, planning and design services to our clients since 1961. We recognize that the best workplaces are filled with technically excellent, innovative, creative, and highly motivated people and are proud to be recognized as a 2022 Best Places to Work.
GRAEF is more than just a business. We are a committed employer and community member. We invest in our employees as we do our clients, providing a challenging and rewarding environment where you can grow both personally and professionally. GRAEF values exciting work and lasting relationships; we embody values that speak to loyalty, service, quality and integrity; and we strive to grow with these ideas leading the way. We’re looking for people who agree that in addition to technical excellence, it’s all about relationships!
GRAEF’s Survey Services team has an exciting opportunity for a field and office position specializing in boundary determination, Plat preparation, and Project Management. With a focus on growth, this position offers servicing our existing clients and developing new opportunities expanding this area of service within our Survey team in our Green Bay, WI office.
We are considering Project Surveyor candidates to join our team who possess the following basic qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years’ applicable experience. Candidates with additional experience are encouraged to apply.
- Associate's degree in Civil Engineering Technology. Bachelor's degree in Land Surveying or Civil Engineering a plus.
- Professional Land Surveyor registration in WI, or able to acquire within 6 months of employment.
- Experience in AutoCAD Civil 3D required. Experience in MicroStation considered a plus.
- Preparation of ALTA/NSPS Land Title surveys, Certified Survey Maps, Plat of Surveys, and Exhibits.
- Preparation of WisDOT Transportation Project and Traditional Plats.
- Experience with Trimble survey equipment/software a plus.
Why GRAEF? We are proud to offer you a complete benefit package to include:
- Training, Mentorship, and Leadership development programs
- A team atmosphere dedicated to open communications and collaboration
- Flexible Hours/Hybrid Schedule
- Embed yourself in the community by participating in numerous outside activities that GRAEF endorses and supports
- Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Dress
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer - Disabled/Vets