Originally founded as a small construction company in 1949, Nabholz is now a team of more than 1,200 industry leading professionals working together to serve our clients, communities, and each other. Over the last 73 years, we've grown into a national multi-service contractor offering a full range of construction, industrial, civil, and environmental services.
We are proud to offer you:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching Contributions
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Voluntary Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Dependent Voluntary Life Insurance
- Accident Recovery
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Direct Deposit
- Wellness Program with Incentives
Perform tasks involving physical labor at buildings, heavy construction projects, and demolition sites. May operate hand and power tools of all types
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- May clean and prepare sites.
- Dig trenches.
- Set braces to support the sides of excavations.
- Erect and disassemble scaffolding and other temporary structures.
- Clean up rubble and debris.
- Assist other craft workers including carpenters, plasterers, operating engineers, and masons.
- Load, unload, identify, and distribute building materials to the appropriate location according to project plans and specifications.
- Laborers also tend machines; for example, mix concrete using a portable mixer or tend a machine that pumps concrete, grout, cement, sand, plaster, or stucco through a spray gun for application to ceilings and walls.
- This job is safety sensitive for medical marijuana purposes.
- All other tasks as assigned.
- Comprehensive knowledge of general construction and repair methods, the proper utilization and care of tools, materials, and equipment used in building construction.
- Comprehensive knowledge of traditional building materials, practices, and techniques.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Ability to continuously sit, stand, or walk.
- Ability to bend, squat, climb stairs, and lift frequently.
- Ability to work in heat or cold, work outside, and work in high elevations.
- May lift and carry heavy objects 5 -25 pounds frequently, 25- 50 pounds often, and 50-100 pounds occasionally.
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl in awkward positions continuously.
- Work at great heights or outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Some jobs expose workers to harmful materials or chemicals, fumes, odors, loud noise, or dangerous machinery. To avoid injury, workers in these jobs wear safety clothing, such as gloves, hardhats, protective chemical suits, and devices to protect their eyes, respiratory system, and hearing.
- While working in construction, must be especially alert to safely follow procedures and must deal with a variety of hazards.
- Ability to work outside.
- Hot, wet, or cold environment.
- High elevations.
- Job site, trailer, or office.
AA/EOE. Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled People Encouraged to Apply
Nabholz is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, cultural heritage, ancestry, political belief, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Employment at Nabholz is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Nabholz is a drug-free workplace and an E-Verify employer. The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental, or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day.