About the Company
This is an exciting time to join our team. We are growing, we are profitable, we are investing in our Company and we have big plans for the future! The engineering division of Alloy is comprised of engineers and scientists who tailor their expertise to meet the needs of all clients, large and small, including some of the largest mining and industrial customers in the country. Alloy is a full-service national construction, demolition and engineering consulting powerhouse and we are looking for talented professionals to join our team.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Environmental or Chemical Engineer to assist with project management and technical support on multiple projects. The ideal candidate must have a bachelor's degree in Environmental, Chemical, or Mining Engineering or a similar discipline. This is a full-time position based out of our Montana headquarters, with an opportunity to work out of Montana, Arizona, Colorado, or Nevada based upon company need and successful applicant's preference. We offer the successful applicant a challenging and rewarding work environment combined with a highly competitive salary and best in class benefits package.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist with development of environmental designs, remedial designs, proposals, preliminary investigations, and other technical reports;
- Manage and evaluate data;
- Interpret geologic hydrogeologic and environmental data;
- Coordinate with project management teams and other discipline leads to manage project deliverables, ensuring schedules and budgets are achieved;
- Provide engineering analysis and support on civil projects, water treatment designs, and remedial investigations;
- When required, work collaboratively with other departments, environmental regulators and other staff on related project work; and
- Participate in Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Policies, Procedures, Standards and Guidelines in the execution of the work.
Required Qualifications and Education Requirements
- B.S. in Environmental, Chemical or Mining Engineering or similar discipline
- 3+ years' experience working on civil and/or environmental remediation projects
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Preferred Skills, Education & Requirements
- M.S. Degree in Environmental, Chemical, or Mining Engineering or similar discipline
- E.I.T certified or P.E. licensed preferred
- AutoCAD, Civil3D proficiency, construction management/field experience, grading and drainage design, and geotechnical engineering preferred
Additional Job Information
- Alloy provides an excellent work environment, strong and competitive benefits, outstanding safety culture and a solid career path for the employee that excels.
- Alloy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status.