About the Company
Alloy, headquartered in Export, Pennsylvania, has an immediate need for a Senior Director of Marketing. This is an exciting time to join our team. We are growing, we are profitable, we are investing in our Company and we have big plans for the future! We have become a full-service national construction abatement, demolition and engineering consulting powerhouse.
This leadership role will be responsible for direction of the company’s marketing function; steadily increasing top line revenue for the company and putting in place programs to strengthen market place positioning, maximize brand equity, and capture market leadership position. The candidate will work closely with all members of the management team.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Working with senior management, establishes marketing goals and objectives based on overall corporate goals and objectives.
- Defines the data and research needed to answer business questions, provide insights, influence decisions, and formulate marketing strategies and evaluate initiatives; including design and execution of qualitative and quantitative studies, as needed.
- Performs geographic and demographic analysis to assess basis for market segmentation, including identifying customers’ needs, key buying factors, and buying processes.
- Define growth strategies to maximize market penetration in target verticals.
- Plays central role in defining points of difference for Alloy Group brands, develops company brand and implements a long-term brand positioning and marketing strategy.
- Defines and delivers an annual marketing plan in support of the marketing strategy to evolve Alloy as a market leader — including company website, interactive marketing, partnership/alliance/referral marketing, advertising, direct marketing, public relations, internal communications, trade events, and sales support (e.g., statement of qualification documents) —ensuring consistent and effective brand messaging across all channels and oversight of all executional elements.
- Works closely with the business development team and branches to coordinate marketing and sales activities in a manner that optimizes brand awareness and recognition and that supports selling activities.
- Identifies changes in the marketing environment or competitive strategies and evaluates, adjusts, or redrafts the organization's marketing plan and philosophy accordingly.
- Oversee the development and production of all creative.
- Defines marketing performance measurements and establish tracking and testing procedures to continually improve marketing effectiveness, including development of dashboards.
- Regularly and systematically evaluate the results of marketing strategies and programs by ROI and report findings/trends to CEO and board.
- Establishes and maintains marketing policies, procedures, and marketing budget.
Required Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor degree in marketing (or related area of study); MS in Marketing or MBA preferred.
- Minimum of ten years strategic and tactical B2B marketing experience
- (including strategic marketing plan development, brand development, media management, lead generation, direct marketing, as well as, data, measurement and analytics (CRM and database marketing)
- Experience working with a direct selling organization.
- Experience in the Construction Services Industry a plus.
Preferred Skills, Education & Requirements
- Exceptional analytical skills and ability to distill data from multiple resources to support actionable strategies and clear concise communications throughout the organization.
- Ability to maximize cross departmental connectedness and generate followership from the strength of his/her ideas.
- Detail-oriented with ability to plan and oversee multiple projects and manage time to insure completion of all projects within parameters defined.
- Sound fiscal management skills (budget, expenses, and other related costs).
- Highly computer literate and uses database tracking programs.
- Ability to effectively communicate vision, objectives, strategy, and tactical plans (both orally and in writing) at all levels; one who is straightforward, articulate, tactful, and open in communicating with others.
- Ability to solicit input from others and communicate with facts to facilitate consensus or “buy-in”; effectively
- Proven track record of success in generating material growth and profitability through effective marketing planning and implementation.
- High energy, results-oriented leader who conveys a sense of confidence and personal commitment throughout the organization.
The Alloy Group provides an excellent work environment, strong and competitive benefits, outstanding educational opportunities and a solid career path for the employee that excels.
The Alloy Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status.