We are searching for a full time talent, driven, detail-oriented Media Coordinator and Content creator to produce high-quality content for our office. The content creator will update existing material, generate new content, and identify new ways to reach patients. If you are tech-savvy with an interest in creating passionate and informative content we would love to meet you.
To be a successful Media Coordinator you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more patients and promote our services. Ultimately you shoud be able to increase customer engagement metrics aligned with our broader marketing strategies
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for practice websites, social media, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Create engaging text, image and video content
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Stay up to date with changes in all social platforms to maximize effectiveness
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
Content Creator Requirements:
- Highly energetic and engaging social media influencer personality
- Passion for art and beauty
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Coordinator
- Ability to deliver creative content
- Ability to grasp future trends and act proactively
- Video, Photoshop skills
- Excellent research, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Competitive Pay Based On Experience
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Signing Bonus