HR Consultant - Rapid City
(Part-time, with possibility of growing to full-time)
Are you an experienced human resource professional looking for a bit more flexibility and work/life balance in your career?
Are you a great problem-solver who can advise and assist small and medium sized employers with HR issues?
Alternative HR provides outsourced HR solutions on an as-needed, factional or interim basis. We work with businesses, non-profits and public entities. Our HR pros work on a strategic level with organization executives and CEOs, but they also do the heavy lifting when our clients need to find, develop and lead people, comply with laws and regulations, and create a work environment where individuals and organizations can excel. We work with clients and their employees in-person and remotely, depending on where they are located.
Most of our clients have no HR professional on staff, so they rely on our expertise and ability to assist and guide them. Our consultants enjoy the challenge and autonomy that comes with this opportunity, and the trust and appreciation of both co-workers and clients.
- If you have 5-7+ years of broad human resource management experience, you might be interested in this opportunity.
- If you have strong people-sense, business-sense, and initiative, you'll be even more interested.
- If you are able to give thoughtful advise directly, yet tactfully, that's even better.
- And, if you can work with a team of other high-performing HR pros who collaborate, support and encourage one another, we are interested in you!
As one of our consultants, you may be asked to:
- Conduct HR Risk Assessments
- Manage Human Resource functions for clients
- Assist clients with recruiting and screening
- Implement HR processes and systems
- Review and update job descriptions, employment handbooks, etc.
- Consult with key executives re. HR objectives; recommend strategies
- Coach managers and supervisors on personnel and performance issues
- Help clients comply with federal and state employment laws
- Assist with compensation and benefits analysis
Pay depends on experience. Benefits vary somewhat depending on FT or PT schedule. Benefits include health allowance, supplemental insurance, PTO, VTO, paid holidays, 401k plan, flexible hours, continuing ed allowance, and an awesome team with which to work! For more information about Alternative HR, check us out at https://alternativehr.com