"Do Something Constructive" is more than a clever saying for the team at Construction Engineers; it is the founding principle for how our company approaches each and every day. Founded in 1978, Construction Engineers is committed to providing innovative construction solutions and exceptional management services, ensuring that every building project is a success. Construction Engineers operates a commercial division focusing primarily on office, education, healthcare, and public facilities, as well as an industrial division which builds processing plants and infrastructure systems. Our highly skilled team of experienced professionals includes preconstruction managers, estimators, project managers, site superintendents, field engineers, and trade workers who are supported by an administrative staff which includes Accounting, Marketing, IT and HR.
Construction Engineers has offices in Grand Forks, Fargo, Mandan, Devils' Lake, ND and Bemidji, MN.
Construction Engineers is looking for a Project Administrator to join our Accounting team in Grand Forks.
- Prepare contracts and amendments between Clients and CE for Project Manager Approval and route for signatures as needed.
- Route subcontracts electronically for signatures.
- Collect and monitor all subcontractor compliance documentation and request updates as needed.
- Maintain subcontractor compliance contact information.
- Provide monthly compliance reporting to Project Management team.
- Assist in collection of as-builts and other close-out documents.
- Create Operations and Maintenance (O&M) manuals for completed projects for Project Manager approval.
- Assist Accounts Payable team with document scanning, statement reconciliation, check distribution, lien waiver creation and tracking.
- Support administrative team as needed (phone coverage, monitor front door, distribute mail).
- Associate degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school. Prefer previous exposure to construction industry.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written communication.
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to effectively work with all levels of the organization.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to exhibit a strong attention to accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize, take ownership of tasks, and exhibit a high level of initiative and follow-through.
- Ability to function both independently and as a member of a team.
- Proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Pro, AIA and Contract Docs, DocuSign and Sage CRE300 preferred.
Benefits of Joining Our Team
- Health Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Training and Professional Development
- Great Work Environment
- Fun Events-Holiday Party/Family Picnic