Service Plumber - Seaford, DE
At National HVAC Service we strive to provide quality solutions to our customers. We know that this requires a dynamic team of professionals who enjoy and take pride in their trade and are respected as professionals. The culture of a company makes such a difference in work life. We listen to and respect our team members. We invest in you with continual training and growth opportunities. Contact us at National HVAC Service and learn why our professional team members enjoy being part of a company with integrity. National HVAC Service, a Service Logic Company, is offering attractive top-level wages, great benefits, and a fantastic work environment, please provide us with your information so that we can build a positive company together.
- Maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing plumbing systems
- Maintain a high quality standard of work
- Following all safety requirements
- Keeping appropriate records and documentation utilizing company provided iPad.
- 5+ years’ experience in the Plumbing industry
- Skill in installation, repair and maintenance of all systems and assignments common to the trade.
- Knowledge of the tools, equipment and materials common to the trade.
- Knowledge of all applicable codes, standards and regulations.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Computer literacy
- Valid drivers’ license
- Satisfactory completion of company background check, drug screening, and motor vehicle report
- Paid Time Off
- Incredible healthcare benefits with low employee contribution required
- 401k Plan through Fidelity
- Annual profit sharing
- Company paid holidays
- Company vehicle
- Company cell phone
- Available reimbursement for continuing education and training to invest in the careers of our employees
- Dynamic work environment focused on customer satisfaction through employee team empowerment.