About the Company
This is an exciting time to join our team. We are growing, we are profitable, we are investing in our Company, and we have big plans for the future! Alloy Group was formed in 2018 out of six separate businesses. We are now becoming a full-service national construction demolition and engineering consulting powerhouse.
Provides abatement and demolition services to various projects involving asbestos, lead, mold, PCP’s, interior demolition and structural demolition. Must follow specific directions, wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) and follow all safety procedures. Must work well in a team environment, perform tasks efficiently and follow direction.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Safely and efficiently load, unload and build outgoing loads of consumables, small tools and equipment for scheduled projects.
- Organize and maintain a clean warehouse.
- Occasionally provides load delivery upon Operations Manager’s directive.
- Assists Warehouse Consumable Inventory
- Assists Tool Fleet Programs
- Compare pricing between different vendors
- Coordinate tool repairs and warranty claims
- Work with warehouse associates to inspect, clean, and repair small tools and equipment
- Coordinate maintenance on all Box Trucks, Vans, and Trailers
Required Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Ability to establish priorities and multi-task
- Clean driving record with valid driver’s license.
- Ability to drive a 16’ Box Truck.
- Ability to drive long distances.
- Ability to pull trailers.
- Strength and endurance to safely lift 55 – 100 lbs.
- Must have a favorable background check.
- Experience in the environmental and demolition field is a plus
Preferred Skills, Education & Requirements
- High School education, GED or equivalent