"Do Something Constructive" is more than a clever saying for the team at Construction Engineers; it is the founding principle for how our company approaches each and every day. Founded in 1978, Construction Engineers is committed to providing innovative construction solutions and exceptional management services, ensuring that every building project is a success. Construction Engineers operates a commercial division focusing primarily on office, education, healthcare, and public facilities, as well as an industrial division which builds processing plants and infrastructure systems. Our highly skilled team of experienced professionals includes preconstruction managers, estimators, project managers, site superintendents, field engineers, and trade workers who are supported by an administrative staff which includes Accounting, Marketing, IT and HR.
Construction Engineers has been named a Top 50 "Best Place to Work" by Prairie Business Magazine for the last 6 years.
Construction Engineers is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join CE's accounting team in Grand Forks. This position is 32 to 40 hours per week.
- Prepare (with Project Manager approval), distribute, and track contracts and amendments between Clients and CE.
- Obtain signed subcontracts and compliance documentation from subcontractors.
- Track all subcontractor documentation and request updates as needed.
- Maintain subcontractor compliance contact information in Sage CRE300.
- Provide monthly compliance reporting to Project Management team.
- Create Operations and Maintenance (O&M) manuals for completed projects for Project Manager approval.
- Assist Accounts Payable team with document scanning, check distribution, lien waiver creation and tracking.
- Support administrative team as needed (phone coverage, monitor front door, distribute mail).
- Associate degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school. Prefer previous exposure to construction industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly organized with strong attention to accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to prioritize, take ownership of tasks, and exhibit a high level of initiative and follow-through.
- Ability to function both independently and as a member of a team.
- Proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
Benefits of Joining Our Team
- Health Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Training and Professional Development
- Great Work Environment
- Fun Events-Holiday Party/Family Picnic