Become Part of Our Team
As an industry leader Balfour Beatty offers employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes competitive salaries, paid time off, education assistance and much more including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Care and Health Reimbursement Care)
- Paid Holidays
- Additional benefits included
Balfour Beatty in partnership with Fluor has been awarded the $1.7B I-635 LBJ East Project in Dallas, TX. Pegasus Link Constructors is a fully integrated joint venture made up of Fluor and Balfour Beatty Infrastructure, Inc. with over 17 years of experience working together. We are looking for talented individuals to join our team. The project is a design-build construction project that will improve the capacity and operational efficiency for the portion of I-635 north and east of Dallas, from east of U.S. Highway 75 to I-30. We are currently seeking candidates to fulfill a Project Engineer role.
- Collaborate with Foremen and Superintendents to ensure that work plans are tracked and analyzed to maximize efficiency and safety
- Ensure quality objectives are being met for the project
- May supervise the work of other project resources and provide mentoring and coaching
- Prepare field material take-offs
- Initiate and prepare requisitions for the procurement of services, materials, and equipment necessary to support the project schedule
- Schedule and coordinate the release of construction design documents in support of the construction schedule
- Additional responsibilities requested by Project Management team
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or a related field of study required
- 3 years of Heavy Civil construction experience in a related Engineer role required
- Design-build construction project experience is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and Primavera P6 required
- Highway construction project experience preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred
Balfour Beatty US is an industry-leading provider of general contracting, at-risk construction management and design-build services for public and private sector clients across the nation. Performing heavy civil and vertical construction, our teams build the unique structures and infrastructure that play an important role in how people live, work, learn and play in our communities. Our teammates have an instinctive passion for innovating that is fueled by a relentless curiosity, a drive to employ lean practices and processes and the determination to find a better way. Through Zero Harm®, we are challenging the construction industry’s assumptions about safety. We believe that no level of harm should come to anyone as a result of our business.
Consistently ranked among the nation’s largest building contractors by Engineering News-Record, our US business is a subsidiary of London-based Balfour Beatty plc (LSE: BBY).
Balfour Beatty is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process, please contact Human Resources at:
Phone: (214) 468-4700
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
View your Equal Employment Opportunity rights under the law:
“EEO is the Law” Poster
“EEO is the Law” Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Notice
View Company Information
To see other positions, click here.