About the Company
This is an exciting time to join our team. We are growing, we are profitable, we are investing in our company, and we have big plans for the future! Alloy Group was formed in 2018 out of six separate businesses. We are a full-service national construction demolition and engineering consulting powerhouse.
Responsible for all administrative duties associated with running a fast-paced growing office, and administrative duties for large complex projects. Assists all associates with a multitude of administrative tasks associated with finance, human resources, operations, business development and project management.
Essential Roles and responsibilities
- Experience as an office manager in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess outstanding organizational and communications skills
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Office as well as ERP and HRIS systems
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Manage all administrative needs for the division, including monthly reports for safety team and project managers
- Adaptable to change, as well as evolving/shifting priorities
Required Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Related Associates Degree or equivalent technical certification
- 1-2 years’ experience in an office environment; 1 year experience as an administrative coordinator or assistant
Preferred Skills, Education & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with administrative project, HR and engineering consulting