About the Company
This is an exciting time to join our team. We are growing, we are profitable, we are investing in our Company, and we have big plans for the future! Our Company was formed in 2018 out of six separate businesses. We are now becoming a full-service national construction, abatement, demolition, and engineering consulting powerhouse. This position will support our operations in Texas. The incumbent must have hands-on experience managing projects and operations in the remediation and demolition industry.
Provides operations management, technical support, and field oversite for environmental abatement such as asbestos, lead and mold as well as demolition. This role will require extensive travel in Texas (up to 70%).
Essential Roles and responsibilities
- Oversee management on large projects or multiple smaller projects.
- Constant productive interface with the customer or owner, Alloy senior management, field management and project crews.
- Consistently deliver projects safely, on time, within budget, and to the absolute satisfaction of the client.
- Train and coach field construction personnel in order to ensure their professional success.
- Communicate effectively with field staff, project management and branch management.
- Assist Project Managers with safety policies, schedules, and budgets for project duration.
Required Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 10+ years’ experience in architectural and structural demolition.
- 5+ years’ experience in the remediation and demolition industry – External demolition experience required.
- Demonstrated experience effectively managing projects.
- Demonstrated experience managing large projects and multiple smaller projects.
- Experience and demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of demolition equipment operations and maintenance.
- BS Degree preferred.
Must pass background check and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company's driving (MVR) policy.
Alloy provides an excellent work environment, strong and competitive benefits, outstanding educational opportunities and a solid career path for the employee that excels.
The Alloy Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Between $135k-$150k plus full benefit package
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance