TITLE: Recruiting Specialist
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Search, interview, recommend for hire viable candidates to fulfill company manpower needs. Responsible for the entire recruiting cycle which includes finding potential candidates, screening them and recommending them for placement. Must have an understanding of where and how to reach candidates. Must be self-motivated and own the responsibility of filling open positions needed for upcoming projects. Someone who has worked in the construction industry and takes the charge seriously when manpower is needed by a specific date.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Take ownership of the recruiting cycle based on current needs.
- Collaborate with Human Resources to build job description posting.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites, providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits, making presentations, attending job fairs & maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Determines applicant qualifications by phone interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements and core values.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- 2+ years of experience in similar role (Recruiting for Construction, electrical is a plus!).
- Results Driven.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Must be a self-starter, be able to take initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of producing accurate work including spelling, grammar and high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good problem-solving skills and positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products is required.
- Experience in working with employees and in an office environment.
- Proven ability to effectively maintain professionalism when dealing with employees, customers, vendors, management and co-workers.
- Ability to work independently, multitask/manage multiple projections simultaneously and achieve results on deadlines.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- Ability to work on-site in Fremont, NE
BENEFITS: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance available 60 days after hire date. 401K plan also available after 6 months and 500 hours of service with entry dates.
START DATE: TBD