About the Company
This is an exciting time to join our team. We are growing, we are profitable, we are investing in our Company, and we have big plans! Alloy Group was formed in 2018 out of six separate businesses. We are now becoming a full-service national construction, environmental, demolition, and engineering consulting powerhouse.
The Alloy Group provides demolition and environmental remediation services to various construction projects involving interior / exterior demolition and remediation of asbestos, lead, mold, mercury, and PCBs. Entry level demolition laborer positions available. We provide an excellent work environment and a solid career path for the employee that excels. Learn a new skilled trade and grow a career.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Performs interior / exterior demolitions of various spaces and demolishes various structures and buildings.
- Removes asbestos, lead, mold, mercury, and PCBs in a variety of settings and environments.
- Hard-working and willing to learn a new skill trade.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to travel to project locations around the Greater Pittsburgh Area.
- Must be able to pass a provided basic fit-for-duty exam and a physical for the use of a respirator.
- Must follow specific directions, wear provided appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE), and follow all safety procedures.
- Must work well in a team environment, perform tasks efficiently, and follow directions.
Preferred Skills, Education, Requirements
- Experience in the construction, remediation, and demolition industry preferred but not required.
- Certified/Licensed in asbestos abatement in Pennsylvania preferred but not required.
- Current Asbestos physical clearance preferred but not required.
- High School education, GED or equivalent preferred but not required.
- 10 Hour OSHA Certification preferred but not required.
- Bilingual a plus.
Hourly Pay & Benefits
- Training and mentoring available to reach your full potential.
- 90-day review, performance-based hourly wage increase.
- Licenses and training will be provided free of charge for the right individuals.
- Relocation assistance provided for the right individuals, advancement opportunities.
- Per Diem pay is available for work at remote locations.
- Overtime and other benefits available.
Alloy Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that we participate in the Federal Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). Your employment will be contingent upon confirmation of your employment eligibility through the E-Verify Program. To confirm employment eligibility, please review the complete list of acceptable identification documents at https://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/acceptable-documents. If you are extended an employment offer you will need to have them available during the onboarding process. The same documents used to complete E-Verify will also need to be shown to your supervisor on the first day of orientation.