In 1992, Pat Fuscoe founded Fuscoe Engineering—a civil engineering firm built on the principles of participative management, consensus building within teams, and sharing the rewards of successful work. Today, we are 100% employee owned with 190 employee-owners across 4 offices in southern California, and our services have expanded to include Survey and Mapping, Stormwater Management and Water Quality, and Geospatial Technology.
As employee owners, we are dedicated to the success of the firm—when the firm does well, we do too! Our company culture emphasizes training and mentorship of all employees, and transparency and communication on the performance and growth of the firm.
If our firm resonates with you, apply now!
We are seeking an experienced Project Surveyor to join Fuscoe Engineering, Inc. This is an office only role with occasional site visits. This role does not entail field surveying duties.
- Prepare, oversee, and process subdivision maps, records of survey, ALTA surveys, lot line adjustments, legal descriptions, condominium plans and other related subdivision/survey matters.
- Monitor budgets, schedule, and coordinate with engineering Project Managers.
- Prepare project approach, setup and execute mapping tasks.
- Have two years of general survey and mapping education and up to six years or more of experience or any combination of college and design experience in land boundary and titles.
- Must have a minimum of two years independently solving complex mapping or engineering problems and be licensed as a Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) in the State of California.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- 401k with company match
- Discretionary bonuses
- Professional development support
- Company wide closure from Christmas Eve to New Year’s
- Alternative work schedule (half day Fridays!) + hybrid office schedule
- Medical, dental, vision and chiropractic
- Medical/Dependent Care/Transit FSA
- Paid vacation, sick, and holidays
Approved Salary Range: $95000 - 140000
Fuscoe is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to any characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
We will consider qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with Los Angeles Ordinance 184652.
THIS EMPLOYER PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.