At Bensonwood, we strive to uphold the core values of quality, work ethic, teamwork, inclusivity, humility, and continuous improvement in everything we do. As a design-build company located in Walpole, NH, we are seeking an experienced Residential Construction Sales Associate to join our growing team.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of Bensonwood offerings
- Communicate with prospective clients to learn their project goals and to share the company’s values, processes, and products
- Engage and educate potential clients on Bensonwood’s design and build processes and sustainable building practices and materials so you can ascertain if there it is a strong fit to work together
- Gather appropriate information to determine the feasibility of projects, including: location, zoning regulations, site surveys, program requirements, desired building style, budget, etc.
- Gain the confidence of appropriate clients that Bensonwood is the best choice for achieving their desired design and building objectives
- Attend or conduct site visits with clients and subcontractors
- Maintain accounts in the Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to provide the highest level of customer service and accurate forecasting
- Serve as a point of contact from lead generation into the design phase of the project
- 3-5+ years in architectural design, construction, project management, or design/build customer service with a collaborative approach
- Degree in architecture, construction management, engineering or related field preferred
- Expertise in providing consultative style service
- Knowledge of estimating construction budgets preferred
- Knowledge of sustainable design and building
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive proposal writing, proposal management, and presentation experience
- Understanding of building codes and zoning regulations
- Positive, team player that thrives in a fast-moving environment
Attributes for Success
Positive, team players will thrive in our fast-moving environment. Additional attributes for success include:
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Computer literacy with ability to work in CRM software and Microsoft applications
- Motivated by customer service and satisfaction
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation and exact title for this position will be based on skill level and experience. This is a salaried position, not commission based. All candidates should have legal work status in the United States. Bensonwood is an equal opportunity employer. Benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Dental insurance
- Voluntary Short-term Disability
- Profit Sharing
Learn more about our fantastic communities - Walpole and Keene.
More about Bensonwood and our values:
Our commitment to quality craftsmanship and next-generation technology is reflected in our approach to creating homes and commercial structures that prioritize the health and wellbeing of people and the planet. We specialize in customizable standards-based architecture and offer fully custom design/build services for projects requiring the highest levels of energy efficiency and minimal on-site building time.
Teamwork and inclusivity are important aspects of our company culture. We believe that diverse perspectives and experiences are critical to achieving our goals, and we are committed to creating an environment where everyone feels valued and respected. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage women and minorities to apply.
At Bensonwood we recognize that a good work ethic is important, there is always room for improvement, and we are constantly seeking ways to do better. We prioritize continuous improvement by staying up-to-date with the latest industry standards and trends, and by always looking for ways to innovate and improve our processes.
We believe that everyone on our team plays an important role in achieving our goals, and that nobody is above a job that needs to be done. We approach our work with humility, recognizing that we are part of a larger community and that our actions have an impact.
Our commitment to sustainability is at the core of everything we do, and we take every opportunity to minimize waste and prioritize the use of bio-based non-toxic and low embodied energy materials. Whether it's a small task or a large project, we approach every job with the same level of dedication and attention to detail, because we know that each and every action we take has an impact on our community and our planet.