Grant Writer/Project Coordinator
VAA has an opening for an experienced Grant Writer/Project Coordinator to identify and apply for various grants that meet the organization’s needs and oversee the grant application process from beginning to end including writing proposals and reports, collecting data, and proposing budgets.
- Research various types of grants available and the criteria to qualify for each.
- Discusses available sources of funding with administrative managers.
- Compiles necessary information for the application process through collaboration with other employees, database research, and other factfinding actions and meetings.
- Drafts and completes grant applications according to application requirements.
- Ensures grant is submitted on time and within application parameters.
- Completes all documents, forms, or reports required by the grant.
- Coordinates the monitoring and evaluation of programs and projects that are funded by grants.
- Develops and maintains master files on grants and paperwork connected to programs funded by grants.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- At least five years of experience in grant writing experience.
BENEFITS: Flexible schedules, competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision, disability, 401(k), profit-sharing, paid holidays, PTO, wellness programs, LinkedIn Learning subscription, paid parental leave, professional development opportunities and more.
VAA, LLC: More than Engineering
We want you to find your niche at VAA. Every member of our talented team brings their real selves to the workplace, and we believe in putting people in the right place to do their best work. Our business is built on lasting relationships and authenticity with clients and each other.
But it’s not all calcs and CAD. From partnering with local organizations during our annual Community Caring Campaign to offering employees charitable PTO and outreach events, we strive to improve the lives and places around us. Explore our website to learn more about us!
Outstanding Clients, Diverse People, Growing Company
VAA, an award-winning workplace recognized by the Star Tribune as one of Minnesota's Top 200 Workplaces in both 2022 and 2023, offers multi-discipline engineering services to owners, contractors and architects throughout the United States and Canada. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, we design commercial spaces along with agribusiness and industrial bulk-commodity processing facilities coast-to-coast for clients from the Fortune 500 to local cooperatives and brands.
#VAA #Engineers #Grant #Marine
VAA is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, national origin, familial status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, public assistance status or any other status protected by applicable law.