SSRS is a full-service market and survey research firm managed by a core of dedicated professionals. The SSRS team is renowned for its multimodal approach. Typical projects for the company include complex strategic, tactical and public opinion initiatives in the US and in more than 40 countries worldwide. SSRS is research, refined.
SSRS provides rewarding careers that stretch your abilities, enabling you to continuously learn and contribute to our world class team of Survey Research professionals. We offer a learning environment with a team approach to deliver solutions to our client’s challenges and we are looking for a FT Telephone Operations (TeleOps) Supervisor to join our team.
SSRS is seeking a self-motivated and results driven individual who can effectively lead a team of direct reports. The candidate should live in or near Allentown, PA.
The Assistant Mail Room Supervisor is responsible for supporting and backing up the Supervisor on the overall operation of the mailroom activities and flow of outbound and inbound surveys and notification letters, as well as returns of undeliverable surveys from mail drop to logging in of returned surveys via scanning or manual entry.
- Backup Support for Mail Room Supervisor
- Maintain postage account reports
- Validate outgoing mail drops against postage account and notifying management of any discrepancies
- Accounting for cash in mailings
- Maintain inventory of all mailing supplies and equipment
- Pick up mail from the post office with another senior member of the department
- Incoming postal count and maintenance
- Nielsen Inbound survey Scanning, importing and computer processing
- Update project undeliverable mail returns
- Remove all monies and cash equivalents (such as live stamps) from all inbound mailings
- Create cash accounting paperwork for all monies processed daily
- Maintain inventory of paper, letterhead and envelopes as well as materials needed for the operation of printers, folder/inserters and postage meters
- Supervise part-time staff assigned on an as needed basis to assist with mailroom duties
- Backup Support for Associate Data Entry Supervisor
- Supervise Mailroom Senior associates and assign trainings
- New hire onboard training
- Mailroom job specific trainings and development
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of office processes, procedures, technology and equipment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Business Acumen
- Client Focus
- Organization Skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Communication Proficiency
- Effective Project Management
SSRS offers full medical benefits, 401K, ESOP, tuition reimbursement a collaborative culture and more.
Visit www.ssrs.com for more information.