SSRS is a custom research firm with headquarters in Glen Mills, PA and a data collection center in Allentown, PA. We conduct quantitative and qualitative research on a wide variety of topics including current events, health care, customer satisfaction, politics, media usage, sports, and many others.
As a Research Intern at SSRS, you will be responsible for supporting full-time staff on research projects from inception through final data deliverables.
As an Intern at SSRS, you will:
- Learn about survey research from leading practitioners at SSRS
- Gain hands-on experience through supporting the implementation of research projects, including survey and sample design, quality assurance steps, multi-mode implementation, data processing, weighting, and analytics approaches.
- Learn a range of technical skills that will be applied to current projects
- Work with SSRS teams to develop collaboration, communication, and project management skills.
SSRS seeks interns who are interested in pursuing a career in social science or market research. Our goal is to foster diversity, creativity, and flexibility across our teams while strengthening problem-solving abilities and collaboration. Ideal candidates will:
- Be able to work at least 20 hours a week during SSRS business hours for a summer internship position throughout the agreed upon internship period.
- Have effective written and verbal communication
- Be detail-oriented and highly-organized
- Have excellent time management, able to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Have proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications (including Word, Excel) and SPSS preferred
- Be able to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Be excited to learn about social science research.
Please send a cover letter and resume detailing any applicable market or social research experience or internship program requirements.