Human Resources Director
Human Resources Department
Salary Range: $98,196 - $120,785 DOQ
Professional work in supervising recruitment, classification, compensation, training, employee benefits, union negotiations and special projects and duties. Professional work overseeing risk management for the City. Supervises the City’s personnel program to include employee policies, recruitment, employment, labor relations and negotiations, employee relations, employee benefits, training, affirmative action, EEO records, and other personnel programs. Work is preformed under the administrative directions of the City Manager.
The following link will download the HR Director Job Flyer: Click Here
- Graduation from an accredited four (4) year college or university with a Bachelor’s Degree in Personnel Administration or a related field.
- Four (4) years of progressively responsible managerial experience in personnel administration.
- Government experience preferred.
- A comparable amount of education and/or experience may be substituted for the minimum qualifications.
- Valid Florida driver’s license required.
- Complete the required National Incident Management System (NIMS) training within 6 months of completion of probationary period.
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. E-Verify Works for Everyone For more information on E-Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS.
The City of Mount Dora is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the City of Mount Dora will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Mount Dora is a drug-free, smoke-free, EOE.