We are an environmental remediation and demolition company which has an immediate need for an Office Administrator located within a clean manufacturing facility in Dallas, TX. Our ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic, be self-motivated, able to multi-task and be a problem-solver, show strong attention to detail and organization of daily tasks.
Provide administrative and accounting support for our embedded support team within a clean manufacturing facility. Work closely with Account manager, Operations, and project management to ensure efficiency, record keeping, compliance and financial objectives are met.
- Process monthly billings
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative functions of location.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Working with Account Manager and Operations Manager to develop, review, and improve administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain/set up filing systems, personnel files, bid files, project files,
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Answer phones. Screen/handle routine and or non-critical items, pass others on to supervisor(s).
- Compile and prepare reports as requested by team members
- Coordinate and process general administrative work (time sheets, vacation requests, office supplies).
SITE SPECIFIC DUTIES:
- Process field new hires through Arcoro
- AR / Collections
- Work with Account Manager to complete Billing submission to clients
- Review aging reports and provide status updates
- Work with Account Manager to collect outstanding balances reporting
- Assist in PO issuance and maintenance of PO log
- Field tracking responsibilities
- Cross Referencing Timesheets (sent in by the supervisors) with the daily timesheet in field tracking system
- Audit projects to ensure that all of the mandatory forms are open and being used correctly in each project
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the construction industry (asbestos and/or lead hazard abatement experience preferred).
- Construction and job costing experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (i.e. Excel, Word). Able to work well as a team player.
- Problem solving/troubleshooting ability.
- Strong communication and organizational skills, with an attention to detail and a commitment to follow- through.
- Able to pass a background check and drug screen
We provide an excellent work environment, strong and competitive benefits, outstanding educational opportunities and a solid career path for the employee that excels.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time