We are currently searching for experienced Pipe Crew members. Pipe Crew members perform a variety of tasks involving physical labor at construction sites, and will also assist other craft workers as necessary.
- Excavator Operator (utility experience)
- Loader Operators
- Utility Laborers
- Clean and prepare construction site to eliminate possible hazards.
- Dig ditches or trenches, backfill excavations, or compact and level earth to grade specifications.
- Lay water lines, storm water lines, sanitary sewer, and other underground utilities.
- Properly operate hand and power tools, vibratory compactors, small hoist, and basic survey equipment.
- Perform safety inspections of work areas.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 year of pipe laying experience preferred
- Fusion Welding HDPE pipe experience a plus
- Ability to identify and correct unsafe conditions
- Capable of working at a sustained pace and produce quality work
- Must be accountable for conduct and have excellent attendance
- Ability to have a flexible work schedule, including working overtime and weekends as needed
Work is performed outside in all types of environmental conditions. This position performs strenuous physical activity, for long periods, under varying and adverse field conditions. This position must be able to lift and/or carry up to 75 lbs., stand, walk on uneven surfaces, manually manipulate, grasp, reach out and above shoulder, climb, kneel, bend, twist, and push/pull.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Health benefits and 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
About Morgan Corp:
Morgan Corp. has been a leader in commercial and industrial site development since 1945. Our expertise includes a multitude of services – site preparation, landfills, underground utilities, soil stabilization, roller compacted concrete, and water resources. Our Industrial Division acts as a heavy industrial general contractor capable of self-performing structural concrete, structural steel, equipment installation, piping, and electrical scopes.
With offices in Spartanburg, Charlotte, Savannah, and Raleigh, we serve the entire Southeast region. Our company delivers quality projects by focusing on safety, people, and relationships. The construction field requires a lot of attention to detail and patience to ensure our own, and one another’s, safety. Let our competitively low incident rate, low EMR, and extensive work hours without a lost-time injury speak for how dedicated we are to our employees’ safety. Our culture of integrity, respect and collaboration promotes teamwork and a sense of purpose. Through innovation and discipline, we apply our knowledge and experience to maximize value.
For additional company information, please visit us at www.morgan-corp.com