Business Unit Leader
Alloy, an environmental remediation, demolition, engineering, and specialty services company has an immediate need for a Branch Manager to lead our Boston, MA team. Our ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic, be initiative-taking, able to multi-task and be an analytical person, show strong attention to detail and organization, and - most importantly - believe in a team - oriented approach. We are looking for a seasoned business leader to help us grow our branch office in Boston, MA.
This is an exciting time to join our team. We are growing, we are profitable, we are investing in our Company, and we have big plans for the future! We have become a full-service national construction abatement, demolition, and engineering consulting powerhouse.
This position is the business leader of our Boston, MA Branch Office for a construction company that specializes in interior and structural demolition, as well as asbestos, mold, lead and PCB abatement.
Responsibilities for this position include staffing, drive business development and operational excellence. The Branch Manager ensures that projects are executed safely, with excellence and integrity. The incumbent also promotes and nurtures strong client relationships within the industry and has a strong financial business understanding. The successful candidate for this position must have a strong background in commercial demolition!
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
• Maintain a safe work environment at all times for all employees and the general public.
• The overall management of the Branch Office.
• Establish and maintain an organization that supports business growth in the construction
demolition and remediation space.
• Develop a strong long-term relationship with a relevant client base through the highest levels
of responsiveness, honesty, and integrity.
• Consistently achieve results based on key KPI’s.
• Develop and deliver results against the Branch’s budget.
• Coordinate efforts and resources with other branch offices and business units.
• Ensure all projects are completed safely, on-time, within budget and at or above the expectations of the client.
Required Qualifications and Education Requirements
• 10 years of experience in the demolition and abatement industry.
• Experience managing a branch office and client care.
• Demonstrated experience in project management including estimating, budgeting, scheduling, and deliverable performance.
• Demonstrated experience writing successful proposals, work plans and estimates.
• Experience and demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must pass background check and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company's driving (MVR) policy.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Demolition and Abatement Industry: 10 years (Required).
• Microsoft Office: 3 years (Preferred).
• Management experience: 3 years (Preferred).
The Alloy Group provides an excellent work environment, strong and competitive benefits, outstanding educational opportunities, and a solid career path for the employee that excels. The Alloy Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status.